Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yarn, oh yarn!

I was feeling a bit low yesterday, so I decided to go to Mary Maxim for some quick yarn shopping!! It closed at 9pm, and I left my house at 8. I was home within the hour!

I was in and out in less than 20 minutes- if I stay longer, I either start to rethink my purchases or I decide to buy way more than I can afford! However, I've justified it by saying that people spend their "fun" money on different things: for me, it's crafting supplies! They make me happy.

I made a beeline RIGHT for all the bright colours- I almost got some teal and yellow yarn, but decided against it. For now. Oh, I'll be back.

There's more pink...it's just hiding!

I'm really excited- this is the one of the first times that I've bought yarn with a project in mind. Usually, I just buy one or two skeins of a pretty and insane yarn that catches my eye.

I was definitely grinning like a fool on the subway ride home, and I couldn't wait to display all my yarns on my couch!

What's been inspiring you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment