Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back from Montreal!

I had a great trip, but I'm glad to be home. I crocheted far too much, slept far too little, and ate a lot of great food! Even took a trip to Schwartz's deli! I had a really relaxing time, which was what I needed!


Nuit Blanche was held on the second night that we were there! I was really happy, because I missed the Toronto one thinking that it was an all week event (silly me!).

Beautiful globes- with canvas and a projector inside!
I do love me some rainbows!
Stained glass on the Metro
I also took a trip to Mont Tremblant to visit some of my baking school buddies! We had a great time eating delicious food. In fact, one of my classmates spent the entire day making croissants!

It's a beautiful area and very touristy! But the little village certainly had its appeal.

You have to ride a ski lift to get up to the village!
And look at the trees!!
That's just the tip of the iceberg for my photos! I hope everyone had an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment