Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Martha Stewart cookies!

For the past few days, I had a chocolate chip cookie craving. And not just any kind of chocolate chip cookie- the kind that is really chewy and not at all crispy! Apparently it's really hard to find a recipe for them, because the last few times I have been met with crunchy, terrible cookies!

No! They have to be soft, and they can't spread too thin while baking. After doing a little bit of research (the fourth link instead of the first on my google search), I found these Martha Stewart cookies! Now, reading the comments about this cookie- my favorite went along the lines of "it's not the recipe's fault if they don't taste good"- I decided to give it a go!

And they were JUST what I was craving! Hoooray! I used half milk chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips. Which in my opinion, is awesome. Check 'em out!

Yes!! Chewy at last!
Needless to say, I bookmarked that page and I'm going to use it as my go-to cookie!

Now who wants some cookies? I think I have about 300. Oh, what a problem! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment