Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pay it forward 2011!

So when I first created this blog, I thought about making it a personal blog with a baking slant. Baking is awesome and everything, but I'm interested in more things than just baking! I love knitting and sewing (will trade cupcakes for crochet lessons!) and umm...general crafting? On that note...

Deep breath....so here I go!

I'm participating in Zoe's Pay it Forward. I don't know how it got started but it's an awesome idea! So, lovely family and twitter friends, I am posting my own Pay It Forward!


Source

The first five people to comment will receive a homemade gift from me! Party time, right? If you're in the Toronto area (or a family member of mine) and like baked goods, I will more than happily bake you something to your liking! Other than that, I'll create something for you and mail it to you wherever you are in the world! Then you have to make five things for five people too!

So who's in?

1 comment: