Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things I love Thursday

What a week!

I've been working like crazy at my job- pulling 9-10 hour shifts can tire a gal out! That being said, I've kept myself really busy otherwise! Tonight, I'll be baking some chocolate chip cookies and other goodies in preparation for my birthday party tomorrow. My sister is coming to visit as well, and I just can't wait to see her!

Fabulous graffiti in Toronto


Things I'm loving this week:
-Trips to Canada's Wonderland
-Fireworks and rollercoasters
-Planning my birthday party! I can't wait for all my friends to meet each other!
-Laughing about everything and anything with Luke
-Letters from dear friends and family
-Random phone calls from busy friends
-Stuffing with gravy for supper!!
-Treats from work (toffee is the bestest!)
-Hugs from coworkers
-New clothes! It's been years since I've bought new things...it's quite exciting!
-Long walks at night
-THIS SONG: I can't stop listening!

What's amazing this week for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment