Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

New store!

We just moved the entire chocolate room into the new store. It's GORGEOUS. I spent the first 10-15 minutes just staring, all starry eyed. The chocolate makers and bakers have their own rooms, and the walls are windows so that the customers can watch us work. The windows are huge!

One of my favorite things about both of the stores is that the "Staff only" door has a sign saying "Chocolate makers only" which makes me smile every day. I'm a chocolate maker!!

Most exciting part? This is my view!

I love all the lights

We're right beside a FANCY lighting store, apparently. The new location is in a very posh neighborhood- apparently there's a burger place that sells $100 burgers. But there's also a hostel right nearby? I'm not quite sure.

They've also got someone baking bread for us, and he gave me samples. Oh my stars- it was the best bread I've ever had! If only I could take all of it home :)

I'm really excited to get started in the new store! It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment