Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I have lots of things that I love this week- what a week it's been! I just got back from tabling at an event as a chocolate sampler giver. It was on the 40th floor of a fancy bank building in Toronto- my ears popped as I took the elevator up! It was lovely meeting so many people, and everyone was really enthusiastic about the chocolates. I love my job!
Yes. Elton John shoes. Yes yes yes.
-Enrobing chocolates at work
-Fancy parties in which I wear my Chef jacket
-Skirt weather! I wore my favorite skirt on Tuesday- yay!
-A package arriving from A Giraffe in a Scarf (rainbows, baking and elephants- does she know me or what?)
-Crocheting goodies
-Modern family episodes
-My birthday party! Great people showed up, and we danced the night away
-Luke!
-My sister visiting- she got a tour of my chocolate "laboratory"
-Les Miserables playing at work- and now I've picked up the book again
-Going to work early and enjoying the early morning sun
-Long walks before bedtime
-SUMMER! Need more be said?


What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment