Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

ABCs of Thalia

A fun blogger meme: ABCs so you could get to know me a bit more! I'll be sort of back to regular posting after my exams- can you tell that I'm procrastinating just a tiny bit?
On that note- I got a job! I start in May, and I can't be any more excited. I'll be sharing more once I start!

Here we go!

A. Age: Almost 24! Actually, one month from today.
B. Bed size: Queen. It's so high up though...you have to jump like a high jumper to get on it!
C. Chore you hate: Sweeping. I don't even know why- maybe because I had to sweep a carpet as one of my duties at an old job.
D. Dogs: Pugs! Oh my word- they are so cute!
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, Kids in the Hall and twitter.
F. Favorite color: ALL OF THEM. Gold, purple, pink and green, if I had to choose. Do sparkles or rainbows count?
G. Gold or silver: Both together! (That's right, I break all the fashion rules!)
H. Height: 5'4 I think.
I. Instruments you play: The flute! My mom the piano teacher kept trying to get me to learn the piano, but I wasn't going to have any of that.
J. Job title: I'm a soon to be "Assistant Chocolate Maker"  - I am seriously too excited!!
K. Kids: No thanks, I'm quite alright.
L. Live: Toronto! It's great. I'm finally getting used to big city living.
M. Mom’s name: Nadia- my mom's the best :)
N. Nicknames: Thal, but only like two people call me that. My American friends pronounce my name "Tall-ia" which is kind of a nickname!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Probably once or twice when I was young
P. Pet peeve: People that stop while they're walking to do something on their cell phone. Or people that stop to text right in the middle of a conversation. Also, some grammar things bug me.
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh, man...too many! I just watched Clueless, and I love this line from it: "Well, I know Mel Gibson accurately, and he didn't say that. That Polonius guy did."
R. Right or left handed: Right, but I wish I was a lefty
S. Siblings: I have a younger sister, and she's the best! I miss her to pieces!
T. Time you wake up: If I could choose, probably around 7 or 8- but lately I've been waking up in the 5am area. I never ever sleep in, even if I go to bed really late.
U. Underwear: Huh?
V. Vegetables you dislike: Raw tomatoes. I was allergic to them, and now I just don't plain like them. Unless they're cherry tomatoes.
W. What makes you run late: Poor estimation of how long it takes to get places. I hate being late, but I also hate being an hour early.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Let's just say I always chomped on the dentist's fingers when I had to get a jaw x ray. Those are un fun!
Y. Yummy food you make: Well, besides desserts- I tend to have lots of fun in the kitchen. My tastebuds aren't that great (or I just have strange tastes), so I always like to mix it up! My favorite invention was pasta with pesto and tahini and walnuts and sundried tomatoes! Okay. Now I'm hungry!
Z. Zoo – favorite animal:Tigers and elephants, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment