Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's Saturday!

Slow mornings, lots of coffee...and homework!

I had a great night out last night. I went to my second ever lacrosse game. My first was my 10 year old cousin's game, and it got crazy, so I didn't quite know what to expect.

Last night we also got to sit in an executive suite! Free food such a lovely thing. Live games are just so great to watch- you can really get into it. I was hanging off the edge of my seat, because the game went into overtime. I was also surprised at how excited I got about the game- we won!

Today, I'm writing a menu for one of my classes. I'm getting really excited about it, because all my menu items sound so darn good! I'm quite proud of it.

My Shifting Gears mug

I thought I'd share a picture of one of my favorite mugs today. I got it from Peterborough Green-Up's Shifting Gears a few years ago. It's totally my mug, and it's only for coffee (I have tea mugs, too).

Do you have a coffee or tea mug? Or a special mug, for that matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment