Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Envelopes!

This past week has been exam week in skills class. It's been pretty stressful, and I'm glad it's done!

We had to leave the room for all of our things to be judged (eep!) so I wasn't able to snap any pictures of my baked goods this week.

Last night, I was finally able to take a little break from the stress and I made envelopes! Envelopes out of two maps of Montreal!

I totally love making envelopes- and all parts of the letter writing process! I also make postcards from time to time. I really like making envelopes and postcards out of old calendars and maps. It's a great way to reuse them!

I love the gold hearts!

Close-up!
Hopefully these little guys will brighten someone's day!
On that note, anyone want a penpal? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment